<body>


Thursday, December 20, 2007

updates finally!
so long din update le.. actually no longer used to it . For this period of time, i began to keep things to myself only, thinking that perhaps, i can only trust myself. haha the same old me again.

so many things happened recently. I went back to the old place to work temp again and contract's gonna end tml! hurray! haha

den next is about my grandpa's death that took place on last thurs 13/12/2007. Now, i'm left with no more grandparents le. haiz... perhaps it's just the cycle i still need to get used to.. ppl just come and go in my life.

However, for his funeral... i found something weird, something i have never experience before in all the funerals i've attended. I feel the presence of my grandpa! There's once my hair stood up as the priest was proceeding with the ritual! People may find me superstitious or whatsoever... but i really feel that my grandpa is still around watching all of us. Ever since i returned from his funeral in Malaysia, i couldnt sleep throughout the nights even till now... i would wake up in the middle of the night automatically without any disruptions... Is it my grandpa have something to tell me? Is he around with us every night? I would ask myself every now and then. I really miss you, grandpa!!! if only i can return to the past, i promise i would definitely go and visit you more often. I would help you clean your house, paint your house, giving you a more comfy place to stay.. i promise.. missing you... sob

besides that, 2 very gd frens of mine broke up recently aso. it's really a shock to me, really. It seems that there's nothing for me to help for time being. Perhaps giving her time could actually let her cool down abit and think abt the issue. If you are reading this, I really hope to tell you that please dun keep everything to yourself le. I know it's hard to come to such decision and there's must have several reasons behind this. Call me whenever you wanna have a pair of listening ears.. I will always be there for you, gal. Stay happy and strong. yah?

with all the things happening around me during this period, I really dunno if i can be as cheerful as before. Perhaps this coming xmas is not gg to be any joyful occasion for me at all...only if it can return me my grandpa.. and only a wishful thinking. I really miss you... and i just want to do something for you, grandpa. santa, i have no more wishes than this, really. But i understand my wish can never be granted. thanks so much afterall...

what we could have been, 10:33 PM.

Profile

.: li ping :.
.:09 July 1987:.
Wishlist
▪ be happy!:D
Calender
Aug7 *underkool
Aug9*national day!
Aug10 *programmers dinner
Movies Lately
▪ Ghosts of my girlfriends' pasts
▪ Land of lost
▪ Transformers
▪ Duplicity
▪ Ice Age 3
▪ 20th Century Boys
▪ Harry Potter
▪ Public Enemies
▪ The Hangover
Exits
Tagboard

Archives
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.